Job Code: DataEng_3_7_A
Education: BE/B-Tech/MSc./MTech/ MCA
Roles & Responsibilities:
JD for Cloud Data Engineer:
• Hands-on Experience in one or both: Core Java, Python
• Should be comfortable with API driven and micro-services based environment (RESTful APIs and related frameworks)
• If Python then, candidate must have used libraries like, Pandas, SciPy, NumPy, Twithon, TwiPy, Anaconda Distribution, etc.
• Experience in one more structured DBMS: MySQL, SQL Server, Redshift, Postgres
• Experience in one or more: Dynamo DB, Mongo DB, Cassandra
• Experience of Ingestion, Processing and Visualization of “Big Data” – More than 500 GB, >1 TB is preferred
• Hands-on with Hadoop components like AWS EMR or HDFS, Sqoop, Oozie, HBase, Hive, MapReduce, etc. It is not possible that candidate have all the skills at a time. But these are the basic skills around the Data Engineer position. The candidate should at least be theoretically proficient in all of the above.
• Working knowledge on one or more: Kafka, Redis, Spark, Solr, ElasticSearch, Storm, Kinesis
• Working knowledge on one or more: Tableau, Kibana, QlikView, Jaspersoft, Looker, any other visualization tool.
Candidate will have added advantage if he/she has exposure to following:
• Understanding of Machine Learning – Supervised and Unsupervised Learning algorithms
• Understanding of Basic statistical methods – Mean, Median, Mode, StdDev, Variance, RMSV, Z-score, P-value, t-value, etc
• •Working knowledge on unstructured data with basic RegEx or Basic NLP
• Good communication
• Should be comfortable in taking on challenges
• Should be adaptable to new technologies and a keen learner