Over the years, AI (artificial intelligence) and ML (machine learning) have become synonymous with business success. In addition to tapping into new trends, the journey is about integrating many tools for your business success.
Whatever the case, cloud adoption continues to rise, and more and more organizations are realizing the importance of using the cloud to steer through their next phase of business growth.
With innovations like Generative AI taking center stage, we expect the breakthroughs to continue in the next few years.
So, businesses that fail to keep up with these advancements can find it difficult to survive. Many companies have learned that and are partnering with third-party specialists to help them ride the wave and make the most of it.
Common Challenges Businesses face in Adopting AI/ML
At present, it is needless to remind firms of the importance of adopting AI/ML for their business. A Gartner survey found that 79% of corporate strategists opine AI will be critical to their business success in the next two years. But here are some common challenges organizations face during the adoption phase –
- Lack of expertise – AI adoption requires specialized skills that the organization often needs to improve internally.
- Integration with existing systems – Organizations using legacy systems often need help integrating AI/ML into their existing software stack.
- High implementation cost – AI/ML adoption can seem costly and an uphill task, especially for businesses that need help finding the right partner for their specific needs.
Blazeclan’s Role as a Strategic Partner in Simplifying the AI/ML Journey for Businesses
Blazeclan is a cloud consulting and digital transformation specialist that paves the way for AI/ML-based growth for its partners. Over the years, the brand has partnered with the top global organizations and has successfully orchestrated success stories for them.
Here’s how Blazeclan plays a pivotal role in simplifying the AI/ML journey for its partners –
- Cloud Consulting – We create a bespoke migration approach after understanding the existing architecture for seamless cloud migration.
- Cloud Strategy – After understanding your specific business dynamics, we create a definitive cloud roadmap and support it with a team of experts to help you embark on a seamless transformation journey.
- Cloud Migration and Deployment – We use proprietary frameworks to achieve a clutter-free cloud migration and deployment for our partners.
Critical Considerations for Selecting the Right AI/ML Solutions in a Cloud Environment
Every business has different needs, and it is no different when choosing the right AI/ML partner for yourself. So, here are some pointers to enable you to make a better choice,
Aligning with Business Objectives
Migrating to the cloud is essential to target speed, agility, reachability, cost efficiency, scalability, and effective resource utilization. But every business’s order of importance differs, and you ought to choose one who understands and respects your goals and is willing to work towards them.
Set Clear SLAs
Service Level Agreements (SLAs) let you set up processes and expectations in advance when partnering with a third-party service provider. Having the right SLAs will let you eliminate any unwanted bottlenecks and will set your expectations from the AI/ML solution you partner with.
Delve into the past work of the migrating partner. Ensure they have the relevant industry experience and get feedback from the businesses they have worked with. In addition, have a word with them to understand how they plan to ensure continuous adherence and solve issues that crop up.
Success Stories of Businesses Achieving Digital Transformation with Blazeclan’s AI/ML Expertise
Until now, Blazeclan has partnered with many brands and accelerated their digital transformation. Here are some of the most notable recent partnerships –
- Fremantle Commercial Driving was having issues with EUC (End User Computing). So, they were looking to migrate to Microsoft 365 for improved collaboration. Blazeclan partnered with Fremantle to speed up its transformation journey and set up a centralized management system.
- ERGO Insurance Singapore has its headquarters in Germany and was having issues transmitting traffic from Singapore to Germany. In addition, it was also skeptical about disruptions caused by its critical business applications and wanted to cut down costs on its operations. Blazeclan helped create a disaster recovery plan and equipped ERGO to foresee most of the unforeseen challenges. Blazeclan also employed AWS to set up unhindered data copying from its Singapore branch to its head office.
To Sum Up
Blazeclan, an agile transformation partner, emphasizes understanding specific business dynamics and how AI/ML implementation can best contribute to its success. So, if your organization is looking to evolve its artificial intelligence and machine learning usage and is looking for a capable partner for the journey, feel free to reach out to us.