Information Security Policy
The Corporate Information Security Policy established for Blazeclan is published/made available to users and interested parties via Notice Board, workplace, device wallpapers and management announcements.
Information Security [HSB1] Policy Statement:
The Information Security Policy is to protect Blazeclan’s information assets against all internal, external, deliberate or accidental security threats and vulnerabilities as per ISMS standard.
The policy ensures that;
- Information, systems and applications, will be protected by implementing appropriate controls to preserve their confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Risks to information will be actively identified and managed as per Blazeclan Risk Management framework.
- Consistently meeting Information Security Objectives of Blazeclan at all functional levels
- Regulatory and legislative requirements regarding intellectual property rights, data protection and privacy of personal information are met.
- Ensuring commitment for continual improvement of ISMS.