The customer is a market leader in recruitment, with their easy DIY platform setup helping organizations automate the process of shortlisting and target the right talent instantly. Their application platform brings people performance, predictive analysis, and data science together, making the selection of best candidates simple, fast, and affordable.
The customer wanted to move their application platform to a more flexible and agile environment. The platform was based on a monolithic architecture, leading to performance and scalability issues. A key challenge was migrating the platform to the cloud while binding to time constraint, because of its tightly coupled nature. Other problems faced were
- Absence of agile process
- Inconsistent roadmap planning
- Unplanned production release processes
Blazeclan’s team conducted a thorough assessment of the architecture and proposed migrating the application platform to AWS cloud along with software-as-a-service (SaaS) enablement. The platform was migrated to the cloud and then divided into small, loosely-coupled services. This made the onboarding process seamless for users. All data including the influx of clients, hiring statistics, and candidate scoring was made highly available in terms of charts, heat maps, etc. on a single dashboard.
A highly scalable, smart, multi-tenant recruitment application platform was achieved, which allowed onboarding new clients, launching new campaigns, and perform mass campaigning. A flexible assessment creation tool was developed that enabled the tenant assess the variety of their assessment based on subscription. Moreover, CI/CD was implemented, and 24/7 managed services support is provided for the application platform.
Benefits Achieved by the Customer
- Multi-Tenant Platform: Microservices with a dynamic database having delivered multi-tenancy. A high-level integration capacity achieved for the cloud infrastructure, in the long run, will ebb the fixed costs.
- Data-Driven: Operational dashboards, which provide insights for users as well as the customer, improved business processes and optimized the overall system.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Pay-as-you-go model where unit cost depends on the number of students using the product, along with lower onboarding time, resulted in significant cost savings for the customer.
|AWS EKS||Amazon VPC||Amazon SQS|
|Amazon SNS||Amazon S3||Amazon ECR|
|Amazon CloudFront||AWS Load Balancer||Security Group|